Thursday, June 4, 2009

oh BikeReg, you tease.

Every so often, there's THAT RACE, the results of which take forfrakingever to make it over to BikeReg and/or USAC.

There was Working Man's Stage Race last summer. I was sitting in a chair hitting reload for about two weeks--no small task, with my ass covered in road rash and my right elbow oozing out of its bandages.

There was Coonamessett Eco-cross. I wanted proof of my first top ten/top half 'cross finish, but as the week wore on, I became terrified that the hippies running the event had composted the results.

And now there's Waterville Valley Time Trial, which I didn't win by a long shot, but which was a huge personal improvement over the last TT I did. Naturally, I sort of looked at my CatEye after I crossed the line, but that's not enough. I need the real deal.

So c'mon, BikeReg. I think you know what I'm after, baby. What's holding you back? Do I need to buy you dinner? Chocolate? Flowers?

I mean, I just want you to say my name... and tell me how slow I really am.

No comments:

Post a Comment